Please Note: LANECO finalized a merger with Champion International Federal Credit Union on September 30, 2000. This merger increased our membership base by another 1400 members. Champion was chartered December 1955 under the name of Plywood Workers Federal credit Union with an opening membership of 21. In September 1960 the name was changed to U.S. Plywood Federal Credit Union. Then in January 1977, the name was changed to Champion International Federal Credit Union, and it remained that way until becoming part of the LANECO family.
Experience real service at LANECO. If you're eligible, we'll help you save money on the loans you need and earn more on the money you save. A minimum $25 deposit opens your account.
First check the eligibility list below. Then stop by our branch on Centennial Loop near Autzen stadium today. Or call 541.683.5665. Once you're a member, your immediate family can join too.
In addition to Lane County employees, we also serve those who work 'for' or 'at' the following:
- Advanced Investment Corp.
- API, Inc.
- Brothers Cleaning Services
- Champion International Retirees
- Clarke's Sheet Metal, Inc.
- Davis Cabinets
- Shlesinger & deVilleneuve Attorneys
- Eagle Veneer, Inc.
- Hammer Lumber Co.
- Head Start Program of Lane County
- Kelly Trailer Repair, Inc.
- Lane Council of Governments
- Lane County Housing Authority
- Marketplace West merchants
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Medic First
- Metco Investment Realty, Inc.
- Mohawk Shopping Center merchants
- Oakway Shopping Center merchants
- Oakway Fitness
- OBEC Consulting Engineers
- Ordell Construction, LLC
- Ruiz's Custom Security
- St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Tiffany's Drug Stores
- Valley River Center administrative offices
- Weber Furnace & Chimney Cleaning